How to Get Certified by TransCertTM
1. Download a complete TransCert package from the "Download Documents" page that includes
our Master Document, Standards, Procedures and Sample Data Sheets- Click the "TransCert Services" link above.
2. Request our free records records retention manual by clicking this link and completing the form: Records Retention Manual Request
2. If your people are not HACCP trained, go to our suggested HACCP trainer and consultants
list or search the Internet for someone local to help you develop a transporter HACCP plan.
3. Develop your management and HACCP plan. Get your sanitation, temperature control and traceability policy
signed off and develop any procedures you will need if you do not already sanitize, clean, test and track
4. Review our certification categories or ask your customers for guidance regarding
which type of certification they would prefer.
5. Ask about training and certification that is available from The Sanitary Cold Chain.
6. Implement your sanitation and traceability procedures.
7. Perform internal audits.
8. Call TransCert for a formal certification audit.